- How does your Repair Service work?
Call Out Service
Our Call Out Service is our premium service. We’ll repair your device at a time and place that suits you. We will come to you at work or home and repair your device in front of you in about 30 minutes while you carry on your day.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to ‘Repair Quote’, and choose your device
- Book your repair
Select your device and tell us what’s wrong with it. We’ll give you an instant repair price so you know exactly what it will cost. Enter your details to book your repair.
- We will contact you to confirm your appointment at time and location for your repair
- We repair your phone at a time and place that suits you. We will come to your office, home, hotel, or any location to suit you. We will repair your phone in about 30 minutes while you carry on your day
- No Fix, No Fee
Once your device is repaired and you are 100% satisfied you then pay for the repair
Mail in Service
We offer the great 12 months warranty using our mail in service, please see the ‘Mail in Repairs‘ page for full details and prices.
- What locations do you cover?
Andre’s Apple Repairs is a Bournemouth based business and covers a 15-mile radius from Bournemouth town centre.
If you are unsure if you are within this, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
Alternatively we offer a mail in service with lower prices, this is available to the whole of the U.K
- How much does it cost to repair my iPhone or iPad?
For a full list of our current mobile phone & tablet repair prices go to the ‘Price List’ to see a full break down of services offered or click ‘Repair Quote‘. Select your device and you will see the current repair prices that apply to your device.
- Do you offer a warranty on your repairs?
Yes. We offer a full, comprehensive 12-month warranty on all repairs*. Please see here for more details.
*With the exception of water damaged devices and software.
- Can you fix my phone today? Do you offer Same Day appointments?
Yes, in most cases with our phone repair service we can normally be with you the same day to repair your device depending on the time of the day you contact us.
- Do you offer student discount?
Yes we offer 15% discount to all students and staff, please show your student or staff I.D
- What happens if you cannot repair my device? Will I still be charged?
We operate a No Fix, No Fee policy. If we cannot repair your device, you don’t pay*
On a Call Out repair, if we cannot repair your device you don’t need to pay anything.
* Our No Fix, No Fee policy does not apply to Water Damage repairs.
- Do I need to be concerned about the iPhone Error 53?
This only happens with a poor standard of repair or changing the home button.
Rest assured your iPhone is safe in our hands!
- Do you repair water damaged phones?
Unfortunately, we currently do not
- How long does a repair take?
A typical repair takes about 30mins including writing up your invoice and taking payment.
- What parts do you use for repairs?
We only use the highest quality genuine OEM (AAA quality) parts for all our repairs. For added reassurance we also offer a Comprehensive 12 Month Warranty on all repairs.
- Do you use genuine Apple parts?
Apple themselves do not sell parts. Only when offered on selected devices, we use official Apple lcd’s in a refurbished screen. For all our other repairs, we use the highest quality genuine OEM (AAA quality) non-branded parts made to the same specifications of Apple parts, you cannot tell the difference!
We have so much confidence in our parts, we offer a Comprehensive 12 Month Warranty on all repairs.
- What does your warranty cover?
Our warranty covers manufacturing failures due to no fault of your own such as a faulty touch screen or line/pixels missing on your screen. This does not extend to accidental damage, if you break your device and these problems happen this is not covered.
For full details please see the warranty page
- What devices do you repair?
We currently only repair selected iPhone & iPads.
- Do you offer a drop-in service? Can I bring my device to you in person?
Currently this is not available, we are working hard to have this service soon!
- Are all costs included?
Yes. The price you see, is the price you pay. No hidden extras
- Can I watch you repair my device?
Of course! You are more than welcome to watch.
- How do I identify what iPhone model I have?
Apple have produced an excellent guide to identify which model of iPhone you have.
If you’re not sure which iPhone model you have, you can identify it here.
- How do I identify what iPad model I have?
Apple have produced a guide to identify which model of iPad you have.
If you’re not sure which iPad model you have, you can identify it here.
- Will getting my device repaired void the manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes, it will void the manufacturer’s warranty, but accidental damage is outside of the manufacturer’s warranty anyway.
- Is my data safe?
We will never ask for your log in codes or passwords – never give these out!
We are DBS checked and fully insured.
The repair should not in any way affect your data. However, as a precaution, we do advise all customers to back up their data before getting their device repaired.
We cannot be held responsible for any loss of data due to repairs carried out on your device, please ensure any important data is backed up before the device is booked in.
- Are you associated with Apple?
No, we are not connected to Apple in any way other than having the pure love for their products. We are trained to a very high standard, Level 3 advanced diagnostics and micro soldering. This makes us very qualified in looking after your favourite device!